I’ve been inspired by our beautiful, almost-beach weather, to post a Fashion Friday post dedicated to my very favourite of this year’s bikini looks. In keeping with the retro trends of 2015, high wasted bottoms and modest tops are oh so trendy. If you pick up a pair of black, high wasted bikini bottoms (I did this week), the world is your oyster! It’s simple to match, just by including a little bit of black in the pattern you choose (you may notice I do this a lot… but black makes life so easy).
I found all of these options on Polyvore, and thought I would share them (note the Birkenstocks and floppy felt hat… LOVE these!!). The best part is, you can be as creative as you want, at all different price points!! I plan to use lots of old my tops…. and of course a couple new! Happy Friday!!! Who’s excited for Summer to arrive!?
The Bottoms -L Space Black Magic Tigress Bikini Bottom, 160 CAD backcountry.com
1) Pink Contrast Aztec Stripe Longline Bikini Top, 28 CAD newlook.com
2) Seafolly VINTAGE VACATION D BUSTIER BANDEAU Bikini top french, 120 CAD zalando.co.uk
3) Seafolly Vintage Vacation U-Tube Bikini Top, 120 CAD harrods.com
5) Billabong Geo Delight Swimwear Top, 56 CAD buckle.com
6) River Island White floral print padded bustier bikini top, 33 CAD riverisland.com
7) River Island Blue tropical print bandeau bikini top, 37 CAD riverisland.com
Hat: TOPSHOP High Crown Fedora Hat, 60 CAD topshop.com
Sunnies: Retro Sunglasses, 33 CAD mango.com
Beach Bag: SPURR Big Beach Bag, 20 CAD theiconic.com.au
Sandals: Birkenstock Birk Flat Sandal: Black, 265 CAD intermixonline.com
Drink: I’m not sure what that cocktail is, but it looks good! :P